Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Resource Vault (Accessible)

QuantumPhoenix

Well, I know there already is a Vault in the Dojo, but... I think we need a resource deposit for all of us to access and share. Like, if someone has 38,000 ferrite (This is me), I can just throw a lot of it in, and if someone else needs it he can have it. Or, if someone needs some control modules, you can just throw some in and they take em. Tell me what you think of this.

//Phoenix//

That's a bad idea. There's a reason this wasn't implemented already. It's just a "why work?" feature. Veteran players will just gift players every resource they'll need, there is no sense of accomplishment or work involved. 

And then we can have contests of who can reach 1 billion nanospores first. Risky business I say. :P

As mentioned by guys above this was not introduced (to my knowledge) as they didnt want to ruin player experience as higher/older clan mates would fund/give everything away. No need to work for anything, just join a big clan with a big member base.

But what I would like to see is a function for clan members to beable to add resources to the vault (in but not out), as you know its currently restricted to credits. Unless you destroy rooms to get resources into your vault....