Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Market

Amandis

The only place we can trade right now is clan dojo. Well it's kind of stupid idea to force peoples join clans just to trade stuff.

Since players ships were introduced as a 3D waiting lobby, I've thought that we can have a real Trading Market.

If we can have player ships, then why we can't have Trading Markets?

The only problem I've thought of is that it would be more than 4 players per room. It should have channels, if one gets full then there is another channel to join. Players could invite other players to their channel, maybe even make their own private channel room.

Seriously, trading in clan dojo is ridiculous and the trading system isn't perfect, it needs more improvements.

Warframe could have a Trading Market and maybe a Social Hub like a Tenno City.

Who wouldn't like to chat with friends in a social hub while performing parkour in a 3D city?

I know you're going to say it's a bad idea because Warframe needs bug fixing first before this social hubs crap, but before posting your hate think about DE that they aren't focusing on bug fixing and usually makes new content than fixing old problems. So if they're making something new then they could make a real trading place and a social hub for us.

Devs have said in previous live streams that they're working towards some kind of asynchronous trading system though they haven't given us much info on it other than that they've talked about it.  Personally I'd rather see a simple market UI put up first before we get into any kind of 3d hub.

Tenno city..

someday.. hopefully..

doubt it will ever happen.

If it's ever happen, I hope they name it Zion.

The thing about having an automated trading center that it's took away social interaction and make it easy for reseller to jack up the price. In the end, we will be camping the auction house instead of playing the game. I don't think we need auction house. But a posting board in game would be a nice QOL improvement.

Edited by Neogeo