Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decrease effectiveness shields - increase armor

Spiffmeister

Shield mods break the game, true, but I am against health regeneration.

Mostly because I play my Trinity frame almost as much as my Mag frame and although the uber shields make half of her abilities useless, that won't really change much with health regeneration =X

Gender-confused Ember... is it a male or female underneath the cold hard firey(?) shell :D?

Female; officially, since a couple mini-updates ago.

Unofficially, well... we'll just have to keep that between you and me once DE gets the private message system on the forums up and running.

I got pics!

Edited by Bang_Doll

Certainly and Trinity balancing will be up vs artifact balancing which will generally be in the stingy direction... :)

The game will be far less fun when I can't use Volt's speed power often due to energy siphon. I know it's a huge change to game mechanics but is it anywhere on the table that volt or even all the warframes get a passive speed boost? Warframe really shines when you're going fast and it feels like everyone could be going 25% faster. That or letting people use their abilities more often. How are we supposed to slide-grind rails without going fast? What I'm saying here is that the existing game mechanics in place are so heavily enhanced by allowing players to move faster. If you could only run around in tony hawk's pro skater 2 on foot, what fun would that be?

Edited by MegatechBody

I think the easiest way to fix it would be making mods stack additively, not multiplicatively. I'd love to spec my Rhino with health/armor mods, but going all shield is way more powerful atm since shields have an innate regen.

I agree I'm not sure why everything is a multiplier, it's much harder to balance content around multipliers. It's much easier when you know everyone is around a certain number of health or shield or damage. Multipliers on things like reload time, power duration, fire rate, etc. could stay though. That said fire rate and reload time have a big affect on how much DPS you're doing in addition to power duration. Multipliers are quite the sticky thing to balance your game's content around.

Edited by MegatechBody