Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uk Squad Members Required

(PSN)NorthlanderGT

Hi Tenno!

After finding myself clan free, and unable to find any UK based clans, I'm thinking smaller scale...

So as we all know that Warframe is best played in a group, and that group only needs to be 4 players, I'm putting this post up as a SHOUT OUT to any and all UK 'mature' based Warframers!

If you are an active player (in a clan or not) or just wishing to add an extra PSN friend to squad up with to hit Warframe, then reply to this post! With 13.3 just landing and U14 coming next, now would be a great time to get into Warframe with another dedicated serious player without the need for clans to get in the way, all we need is team work and the game truly opens up!

I'm a level 5 Master, with 3 level 30 Frames and 1 at 22 with my first Prime at level 8.  I'm not the most experienced, but I've learned quite a lot in my 60 hours of game time. So I would be happy with any level of player.

So if you'd like a new running companion to tackle the solar system with and to rank up your frames and weapons give me a shout!

Regards

Hi mate, im pretty new to warframe, but I know what you mean about needing a squad to work with. Im only level 2 mastery with a level 24 frame. Ive been working on my own and its getting harder to complete the levels. Im on the Earth missions at the moment. If your interested give us FR. I have a mic and im a mature player. Im really enjoying the game and I think its got a lot more to give us, all it needs is more UK players on the ps4. Cheers.

Hey bud,

Feel free to add me. Am 11 mastery and have my own fully kitted out dojo with many things researched. This is the main reason i dont want to join a clan as i have put in far too much work to bin the dojo. Also have shed loads of keys ready to go. 

Would quite like a small group of guys to run with as soloing stuff can get pretty hard. Am also happy to help guys through the solar system and aid levelling up.

• 2 months later...