Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixing This Before It Gets Worse.

Yezzik

I had a post full of explanations and reasoning, but I accidentally pressed one of my lesser-used mouse buttons and I lost it. Anyway, long story short:

Move older items from the Void into the Starmap, and give each node its own low-droprate Prime part. This helps prevent player burnout due to overexposure to specific tilesets and enemies--because why go to a node you have no reason to go to, when you can go to your favourite?.

It also fixes Void table dilution almost entirely for DE and allows them to make all Void-level content the domain of the newest, shiniest gear and make the content a hell of a lot more difficult for the right reasons.

After all, the Starmap has over two hundred nodes--which is a damn sight more than the scant few levels and two tilesets the Void-level content has--and players have no reason beyond Warframe drops, Specter blueprints and Codex scans to go back to all but a handful of favourite grinding spots.

I can't find a problem with spreading players out across the Starmap. If nothing else, it might encourage more of a sense of community if players queueing for some lonely node on the Starmap end up making a new friend or two out for gear from a bossless node.

In-universe explanation: Enough factions have been plundering the Void for long enough that they've been able to collect quite a bit of loot. And that's the reason why we go to each specific location on the Starmap--we're tasked with recovering the stolen Orokin technology.

At this point I think the only thing that will please the fans any more is to wipe Warframe clean and start again, you know, with less pure RNG and a more player-friendly system...there's no way they can fix what they have without a restart, it's so lost in the grind.

At this point I think the only thing that will please the fans any more is to wipe Warframe clean and start again, you know, with less pure RNG and a more player-friendly system...there's no way they can fix what they have without a restart, it's so lost in the grind.

Agreed. A full reset of absolutely everything would be best.

Got my vote.Any system for obtaining mods/access to a certain boss that they spent a lot of time developing only to hide him from players behind a giant grind wall/prime equipment is better than the current crap we have.

(I do hope you are referring to a restart as in mechanics wise)

Got my vote.Any system for obtaining mods/access to a certain boss that they spent a lot of time developing only to hide him from players behind a giant grind wall/prime equipment is better than the current crap we have.

(I do hope you are referring to a restart as in mechanics wise)

Yes, mechanics only, I don't want to have spent good money and lots and lots of time getting the Warframes, weapons, and sentinels just to have them wiped. Only work on the mechanics.

....I agree totally i like this idea it would give more incentive to play on the star map at least so and give newer players a sense or accomplishment of getting their first prime making them want to get more prime stuff but the likely hood of DE doing it is like -100%. I am starting to think DE doesn't care/listen as much as they should to the players.