Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Best/most Stupid Trades

BluberryKnoob

I paid a guy 25p for a Gnashing Payara. Good Deal.

Worst deal I've had was I gave a Boltor Prime set for 50p. Well I wouldn't really say it was a bad deal. I just felt like making somebodys day. A kid was posting in the trading he wanted a Bolor Set for 50p. Everyone was telling him he would never get it for that price. I waited for about an hour off and on and he kept searching. I finally gave in due to the fact that I was in the same situation once. I just hope one day when he sees another person who is down on their plat and in need of an item. He'll pass on the joy that I passed unto him.

someone paid me 40p for a dakra prime blade.

deeeeeeeals!

but usually I sell stuff way too cheap. but plat is plat.

I've sold frost prime set for 35 plat, lol. I've got way too many of These anyway.

And as Long as the customers are happy...

Edited by WEREsandrock

Worst: I sold a AKBronco Prime Link and a Orthos Prime Blade for 5p each.

Best: Don't think I have really hit my best yet. But once a random player invited me to his dojo where he gave me a Continuity, Thunderbolt and Constitution for 2 Rare R5 Cores, I don't even think I had too. Another time a guy was giving away mods and gave me Coolant Leak, Fang Prime Blade and a Sicarus Prime Receiver for a couple of blunderbuss 's.

On the other hand, I am still not sure if this was a good trade...I got a maxed Hammer Shot for a Frost Prime BP, Helmet and Chassis. I really wanted the Hammer Shot and he gave it to me maxed.

Stupid: When I was a young Tenno, I bought a streamline for 30p.

Best: So, there was this guy, apparantly a noob, who gave me his 50 starting plat for my splitchamber. There.

isnt the starting plat untradeable?

Stupid: When I was a young Tenno, I bought a streamline for 30p.

Best: So, there was this guy, apparantly a noob, who gave me his 50 starting plat for my splitchamber. There.

Well, your best is a lie. Sorry to say. Buy once trading went live, it was clearly stated that your 50 starting plat could not be traded as exploits would occur in the system.

Worst Trade : Gave a newbie a Rhino p bp and he turned out to be a complete doucebag. I think he left. This was way back when a rhino main was 100p

Best: When the stances came out, i farmed and transmuted endlessly, then ended up trading away all the stances for free just to save some people grind time. No plat earned, but made me feel nice  and tingly, plus i got t refarm most of them and repeat a few times

Godspeed :D

Worst Trade : Gave a newbie a Rhino p bp and he turned out to be a complete doucebag. I think he left. This was way back when a rhino main was 100p

Best: When the stances came out, i farmed and transmuted endlessly, then ended up trading away all the stances for free just to save some people grind time. No plat earned, but made me feel nice  and tingly, plus i got t refarm most of them and repeat a few times

Godspeed :D

Why the hell would you waste your time like that?  o.O

Isn't the whole point to waste as little time as possible grinding for the stuff you want/need? I don't know about you, but I would't feel proud of myself to go through all that just to give away hard earned mods: it's not like you're giving them to starving children, rather just lazy folk.