Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ciphers

TooMuchDamage

Currently when I left click the hexagons rotate clockwise, and right click they rotate counter clockwise.

Maybe I've worked on cars for way too long but I always think "Righty tighty (clockwise), lefty loosey (counter clokcwise)"

I think allowing the option to invert the inputs while ciphering, or changing them permanently, would be a nice and easy to implement feature.

This. It's infuriating that they reversed the rotations.

more importantly... is it possible to hack a console without detecting the intrusion?

I guess it could be if you can coordinate yourself to twist each hexagon in right direction. I try, but reversed button mapping always gets the best of me.

This. It's infuriating that they reversed the rotations.

I guess it could be if you can coordinate yourself to twist each hexagon in right direction. I try, but reversed button mapping always gets the best of me.

Even though i did not fail a single hack yet and my average hack time is under 7 seconds, i fail to see how it can be done.

Edited by Aerensiniac

Even though i did not fail a single hack yet and my average hack time is under 7 seconds, i fail to see how it can be done.

You're just not a point-and-click person then. It would be possible with enough coordination (you do realize that after some time you just plain out see all the cipher in the first moment, and how to rotate pieces in the next), but alas.