Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Infamy

Repulsive

I once got banned permanently from Leaguecraft because I spammed Tribes: Ascend related content.

There are also people there who hates me endlessly, and was happy about me leaving. I was also infamous for posting about 9.7 posts a day, being the one who had post the most per day since account creation on the entire forum. I had about 1000-1200 posts after one-two months.

I was also infamous for being the most random person on the forums, literally, because I posted what it made me think about, not if it was relevant. Some tendencies of this can still be noticed. Close to no-one took me seriously, they all thought I was playing around, not being relevant.

I think I got banned after making about 2.4k posts on that forum. I had a poem thread, and I was perhaps a little bit too personal, but that's because I hated Coal being such a bully.

So, yeah, that's my story. I double posted constantly, the early days.(And was infamous for doing that, of course.)

Edited by Labcat

I broke a kid's nose when I was in year 4, so basically I was about 9. I was known in the school as the nose breaker, yeah, such a creative nickname.

Used to go scouts when I was about 14, I stabbed some kid about my age on his arm and made him bleed because he was a $&*^ to me.

Other stuff like that from when I was a child, I was really really bad at controlling myself hahahh. Don't worry mateys, completely different person now :)

I broke a kid's nose when I was in year 4, so basically I was about 9. I was known in the school as the nose breaker, yeah, such a creative nickname.

Used to go scouts when I was about 14, I stabbed some kid about my age on his arm and made him bleed because he was a $&*^ to me.

Other stuff like that from when I was a child, I was really really bad at controlling myself hahahh. Don't worry mateys, completely different person now :)

And it's hard to spontaneously stab someone through the internet!*

I'm infamous in the following games:

Dark Souls: Invasions are so much fun

Blacklight: Retribution: Whoever said the Burstfire SMG is weak and pathetic is an idiot.

Armored Core: Nine Breaker

My infamy in real life are as follows:

School: Started a riot over the last hotdog

School: Made my teacher go nuts

Warframe Fourms: The Banning King,

Edited by Ded_Sek