Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Vor

TheWonderBread

Let me get this out of the way:

DEV TEAM, DO NOT NERF CORRUPTED VOR.

Do any of you have any idea how long I've been waiting for a difficult Warframe Boss to enter the game? I remember my first time fighting Lephantis [spl], taking a whole hour with a group of three other friends to actually kill him. That was a while ago when I still didn't have maxed out weapons and frames, but that was one of the most fun missions I have ever played. This is the direction I was hoping the game would take and, while Vor himself is still relatively close to his Mercury counterpart, it's a step in the right direction for unique boss fights. I love everything the Dev team has done, and I really look forward to what they can come up with in the future.

/endrant.

Edit 1: (apologies for placing this in the wrong area. I don't visit the forums often.)

Edit 2: (Having some issues with Vor's comments appearing, then the bugger just not spawning at all, or spawning then promptly falling through the floor and stairs. Anybody else having this problem?)

Edited by Umbrarus

He needs A BUFF. Warframe abilities are working on him. WHY?????? make him invunerable. (your powers are useless tenno!!) if you have a Nyx in your team he is as good as dead. She can mind control him. Whats the point of all that ''powerfull janus key'' if tenno can still CC you

I'll agree with the buffs. I now realize that he was only really difficult because of the damage types we were running the first time around. With corrossive and viral, it's not too bad. I do like his roster of abilities though (as annoying as his teleport may be). Even if he's not too bad, it's still better than lephantis -.- forgive me if I'm wrong, but it seems like he's been nerfed through the floor.