Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question On Frame Skill Mod Drops

Genesis029

Question

Jupiter(Infected Area), is there a difference in drop rates on the different missions of infested?to what i read in the forums, infested has the higher drop rates for mods, but does each type of mission have different drop rates?like Defense, Exterminate, Spy, Capture etc or does every mission type have the same drop rate?thanks, just want to know.

5 answers to this question

I think it's a mix of everything, seeing how bosses don't tend to drop any special or rare mods but regular mod drops. I could be wrong, I just see it as a mix, you don't always get the same amount or the same mods when replaying missions either. This is my take, of course, I usually go on Defense missions to farm mods, but rarely I can get to wave 20 since everyone seems to back out at 5 maybe 10 -_-

Infested defense used to specifically give a ton of character skill mod drops, but since the update, from what i'm aware, rare mods don't just drop from enemies anymore. Since skill mods are rare, they fall under this too. They seem to only come as end rewards for completing missions, or so said some patch notes. Could have changed since then, it's been getting tweaked furiously.

Well, try not to throw away the set of warframe skills your new warframe comes with, as farming replacements will be annoying and difficult.

10 pages of new cards, I think 4 or 5 were skill cards. Admittedly not all cards in those pages were from drops (end of mission rewards), but you get the picture of the current state of skill card drop rates.