Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok The Stalker Just Seems To Be A Troll Now

Jagula

We had a lone goner in one of our missions and The Stalker decided to show his face.  

.let's just say that player left after instant death so basically.........................

Stalker confirmed to appear when player(s) rush XD

Would be interesting to have the Stalker appearance increase when a player goes idle for too long

yes but the thing is he is after the one hes stalking not the party. and what about the new player who dont have a maxed out weapon or frame that he hunting down? you need to think of it from a new player and a vet player not just from what you have.  

I'm quite happy where the stalker is right now, you have to be on your toes when fighting him. It's actually made me nervous when he shows up, cause I'm not sure if I'll be able to beat him or not. Now, when he uses absorb, and 3 of your 4 teammates go down cause they are too stupid to stop attacking, leaving you with a lvl 15 Loki and no Invis, then yeah, that's not fun, but all in all, he's fun to face

I tend to disagree.

When you're by yourself either you kill him in two seconds or the other way around.

When with other players lest they're incompetent or already down you can run in circles and let your allies gun him down.