Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Corpus Clergy Member, Arbiter Of The High Court.

kimahn

the engineering branch gave up on controlling the tennos incursion, and the main board voted the mobilisation of the clergy branch. the private army of corpus merged with the techno temple division a long time ago,at the emergence of mechanized soldiers. their presence was considered more dangerous than helping, and the civilian loss were astronomic at each operation. considered as a legagy of a glorious past, they got mutated in the techno shrine who keeps the main servers, keeping forever the history of the Animus corporation.

only a few members are still alive, refusing regeneration cycles and using insane amount of nanobots coupled with painful nanoforge techniques to neuter the ageing process. their role is to arrest high profile members of the hierarchy when they are found guilty or treachery, misappropriation or worse ...  fraud.

unlike https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/244167-corpus-technopriest-guardian-of-the-numbers/#entry2837565

i saw it more like an austere character, only attacking if you engage him directly, or if you kill non MOA units at close range.

his purpose would be pure control, relying on a modified proto prova, and old school mechanic shackling traps.

3 moves :

prova jump, electrifying the ground around him

shackling traps, picture it like a vauban bounce, but if you go in it, you get trapped, and you ll have to spam melee to destroy the shackles/collar go get free again

transposition : like vor, he s using a small generator of void anomalies, allowing hiw to teleport on short distances.

his weak spot would be his back, making his generator overheat and imploding after a short perdiod. everything got caught in the radius would get badly hurt, friends or foes

a small art for teh lulz, i ll make the proto prova if i don't get lazy again :

corpus%20knight.jpg