Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets All Agree That... (Part 2)

Bayle_Fire

This tread is a continuation from my previous thread found here--> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/242413-let-all-agree-that/#entry2813849

A good portion of these are things I said based on a lot of other people's perspectives.

+ People will always want exclusive gear (such as founders items)

+ Jump out of a vent at the beginning of the mission and there is no vent on the ceiling... What...

+ T4 drop rates are horrible (at least for getting Loki Prime)

+ THE CORPUS SHOULD GET OFF... Err I mean... Nova is the best "kill steal" frame (if you can even consider kill stealing to exsist in a game like this for say)

+ We all hate "stuck bugs"/ getting stuck

+ Ancient Disrupters stealing ALL of your energy instantaneously is a bit too overkill

+ Some people overkill the price when selling Rhino Prime chassis (150+ plat... Really?... Yes I understand supply and demand but come on)

+ Infected spasming out to Banshee's Sound Quake is kinda weird/funny

+ Frost Prime looks cool.... If you know what I mean

+ THE CORPUS SHOULD.... BAH sorry it's a force of habit. Not many people use their microphones in-game

+ The Region chat can be fairly strange at times

+ Tenno not being sucked out of a ship after Reinforced Glass breaks is a strange concept

+ Life Support being cut off from an entire planet is a strange/unexplained concept

+ Vay Hek has a lovely face... Well on the inside.... Hopefully

(http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=266345595)

+ RNG is just absolutely strange (at times)

+ THE CORPUS SHOUNSOHN:GKHBSOJBOKFDS <-- No I already said this

+ Most of us preffer automatic guns over burst guns

+ I can't think of anything else (atm) :D

If you guys think that any of this stuff should be changed or added... Feel free to post a response and I will see if it's reasonable enough to be altered. I always try to speak as "general" as possible. Thank you for reading.

Edited by Bayle_Fire

Tenno not being sucked out during a decompression event could be instantly solved by having the boots of the Tenno magnetically lock the floor during the initial decompression with sparking electricity. Enemies present in the ship could do the same as well.

Tenno being sucked out of an airlock and being damaged but being sucked out @ extraction and everything being fine is a strange concept.

Ftfy.

If you look closely, there is a hatch at the bottom of the ship where the Tenno steps in.

You can see it open when you start an outdoor mission.

Are you kidding me?

I guess some of us like fat girls :l

Nekros is so skinny because he's supposed to look like a corpse.

Yeah well... Ehh... Meh

True I guess... This topic is debatable. I'm removing the statement for now.

Thanks for your feedback guys!

When you jump out of the vent at the beginning of the mission and there is no vent on the ceiling.

Do the tenno bring vent grates to missions just to throw them around? New weapon confirmed.

Does this make the tenno... ventriloquists? 

No mention of shock eximus? Those annoying suckers will have a radius disruption proc that is unavoidable and can hit through iron skin. It's like an ancient disruptor with an unavoidable radial magnetic proc. Also with the ridiculous increase of eximus spawns, be prepared to have no energy after a wave of defense or in survival.

Gefion (Hijack) on Ceres, Lotus talks about the Grinner having control of the Tram, and Vay Hek (Who is grineer) commands the Corpus to stop the Tenno.
Makes no sense, if you get what I'm saying.

On Phobos > Illiad > Lt. Lech Kril will say this because whenever you scroll over the mission, it says "Target: ?"

• I am ?. My hammer awaits your skull."

MYSTERY KRIL