The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets All Agree That... (Part 2)

Bayle_Fire

+ THE CORPUS SHOULD GET OFF... Err I mean... Nova is the best "kill steal" frame (if you can even consider kill stealing to exsist in a game like this for say)

+ Some people overkill the price when selling Rhino Prime chassis (150+ plat... Really?... Yes I understand supply and demand but come on)

+ Majority of people enjoy killing stuff and are annoyed when their efforts are taken away from them. Shooting like a pro from one headshot to another and then suddenly seeing nova blasting all the mobs away from your vision is kind of annoying. 

+ If you understood supply demand, then you wouldn't complain about price. 

+ If you understood supply demand, then you wouldn't complain about price. 

If a candy bar was priced at $200... Even if it was some what hard to find... Would you buy it?

I'm just trying to think as general and reasonable as possible.

People will always want exclusives.

Especially the founders stuff

Oh god hes right. Adding this to the list.

dat video lol

No mention of shock eximus? Those annoying suckers will have a radius disruption proc that is unavoidable and can hit through iron skin. It's like an ancient disruptor with an unavoidable radial magnetic proc. Also with the ridiculous increase of eximus spawns, be prepared to have no energy after a wave of defense or in survival.

^

"+ The Region chat can be fairly strange at times

+ Tenno not being sucked out of a ship after Reinforced Glass breaks is a strange concept

+ Life Support being cut off from an entire planet is a strange/unexplained concept"

Region chat is always strange. Always wanted to know about the other two. Maybye the planet has this dome thing (liberty dome in crysis 3)

The amount of perforations in my eardrums is why I will never use the ingame voice chat. It is too darn loud compared to the rest of the game, and I swear the only people inconsiderate enough to use it are practically screaming into their mic.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

+Everyone likes the Grineer more than the Corpus, people who fight for the corpus do it based on random choice or the want for more credits. (25000 credits vs detonite injector anyone)

*Cough* Brakk *Cough* *Cough*. Have you even seen what ceres before the grineer tried to take it back?