The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Despite All The Ridiculous Rng Grindwalls Surrounding Loki Prime...

I actually feel a sense of achievement and joy after acquiring the final piece of gear which is the helm after 12 hours of straight T4 survival, and countless T4 Defence for Systems.

All that insanely hard work and getting what I want feels so good. Loki Prime is a symbol of triumph over hardship and suffering.

So whenever I see a fellow Loki Prime in a Misson with me, I can give him a silent nod of approval, knowing that he went through the same hardship as me, burning through hours and revives, screaming in agony when Vor appears and your random team is running around not knowing what to do, feeling your heart drop at the 20 and 40 min marks when a rare 5 pack drops or an appearance of a helm that isn't Loki's.

Or he could have bought it with Plat or Money =/

Edited by s3raphim99

Really don't think they should have made prime items plat tradeable.

Prime for prime, prime for mods maybe, so as that's less of an incentive to shift prime gear unless you're personally helping out a stuck friend.
But when anyone with a wallet has something that's meant to be about prestige, ...it's disheartening, kinda takes away the something special about primes a little bit.

Prime for prime, prime for mods maybe, so as that's less of an incentive to shift prime gear unless you're personally helping out a stuck friend.

But when anyone with a wallet has something that's meant to be about prestige, ...it's disheartening, kinda takes away the something special about primes a little bit.

Couldnt agree more.

Guest DefiantPotato

Couldnt agree more.

Not meaning to inflict offence but, Says the 2 guys with Founder Packs.

Not meaning to inflict offence but, Says the 2 guys with Founder Packs.

A fair argument, I didn't pay though only in mind of the prime gear, I wanted to support DE. I am however a sucker for the word exclusive so that baited me too.

Since then though, never plat bought a single prime piece/part. Always farmed them, because it was a prestige item.

Not so much now.

Boring and not challenging gameplay, like 5th time from cb quitting till something new comes out, rail runs are useless waste of time(its fine only for poor noobs to get money), for clan.alliance members these runs bring nothing, dont waste ur time, clans and allliances is just another chat, u can go random faster, everything is super easy with any setup. Bring something challenging im bored to play 2h in endless missions to reach challenging mobs, i wana start from there, then good equipped players will be useful and clans then now, for now everyone just grinding 15 mins/15 waves over and over piece of cake missions to get stuff, most of bosses die after few seconds, first who run cleaning everything, there is no teamplay because anyone can solo anything, bye for now, will join back when challenging content appear.

Guest DefiantPotato

A fair argument, I didn't pay though only in mind of the prime gear, I wanted to support DE. I am however a sucker for the word exclusive so that baited me too.

Since then though, never plat bought a single prime piece/part. Always farmed them, because it was a prestige item.

Not so much now.

Did not think about that, good on you for supporting DE.