Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob Lookin For Other Noobs To Squad Up

(PSN)iLL709iC47

i'm new to the game but it seems like a game i could really get into if i had a squad to roll with. im 28. id prefer playing with other mature players. if you wanna squad up and get started im usually on after 4 eastern on the weekdays and randomly on the weekends. hmu. my psn is pfunkadelik 

Edited by (PS4)iLL709iC47

Hi fellow Tennor. Im pretty new to warframe myself. So it would be good if we could help each other to level up. Im stuck on an Earth mission at the moment. It doesn't seem to be that my players on in the UK. My timezone is GMT but not to worry if this is a problem. My tag is karlj775, send us a FR on psn. Im over 25 and I have mic. Good luck and I hope to here from you soon.

I've been playing a few weeks and really enjoying myself. When I go through a level the first time I tend to take my time to enjoy what's going on. When I'm ready to farm for goodies, then I'm willing to move my butt faster to get to the rewards. 

I haven't progressed too far into game since I don't want to go at it alone, and don't want to end up with randoms who have done the level 100 times and aim for the end as fast as possible.

So uh, long story short.... if you're looking for a casual to play with, do add me. If I don't respond right away and am in game, probably means I'm hung up on something and can't message at the moment :

PSN: folkeye

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Ive been playing for a month or so. Hit 30 with excalibur and need a hand farming the void and clearing the galaxy

MajorRags

I think we're in the same clan (Dead Orbit). The IGN looks famailar. I'm done for the night, but if you need a hand and I'm on, just send an invite and I'll be happy to help!! Oh, welcome to the clan if it's you!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm new to the game as well but it seems like a game I can really get into if I had friends to play with. I'm 27, would prefer to play with other mature players also...

If you want to squad up and get going - I'm usually on after 7pm eastern time during the week and at random points on the weekends. Feel free to hit me up. I use a mic but only when my kids aren't making a huge distraction lol.

My PSN is jnotorious

I'm 18 and just looking for anyone else to show what exactly I'm supposed to be doing and to roll with me in a squad. Please don't message me if you are just a little kid. I generally play late at night so around 10 at night so just message me on the ps4.

KingBroseidon564

Edited by (PS4)KingBroseidon564

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I'm also new to the game and generally looking for people to play with. I've been playing for a short amount of 2 days now and enjoying it quite a lot, actually more than I expected to. Anyways I'm looking for a squad or maybe a clan to roll with since doing stuff alone in this game kinda ruins the fun for me, but yeah that's about it, HMU if you wanna play. Btw I'm 19 years old, live in the UK so GMT timezone, I do have a mic and it's not S#&$ so yeah.

PSN. LaminJrC

If anyone need i have a clan of helpfull players im 28 and my clan ranges in all ages. We love to go for weekly time runs to get r5's and also to try to place in the top 10 for t4 def and survival for storm clan. We use mic and party chat and have an allaince with Rude Tenno. Looking for active Tenno, our main thing is teamwork, have fun and be respectful. Message me on psn Gwap617 and im always willing to help out. We also have a facebook SouL Society Squad 11 if you want to see what we are about.

Edited by (PS4)gwap617

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...