Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing 2 Lose Storm Clan Is Looking To Join An Alliance.

(PSN)N2LR3demption

We are a storm clan with 74 members and growing we are currently 7th in kills and have been consistently there for storm clans. Looking for a good alliance. We have joined a few and had bad experiences . So I will be a bit more picky this time.  Send me a pm or hit me up on psn

Edited by (PS4)N2LR3demption

We are a storm clan with 74 members and growing we are currently 7th in kills and have been consistently there for storm clans. Looking for a good alliance. We have joined a few and had bad experiences . So I will be a bit more picky this time.  Send me a pm or hit me up on psn

In an alliance with 4 other clans i am warlord of a storm clan with 89 members and our alliance is super chill about dark sectors main priorities are that of my clan members improve all aspects of warframe. I am working on building my clan for leaderboard rankings and dont really plan on expelling to much time or energy on deploying a rail. If interested pm me here or in game. Thanks for the consideration.

In small alliance with no

9 Circles Alliance and Bullets Rain On You clan are looking for clans and active players to join us in battle. We currently have 14 clans and clan size doesn’t matter as long as you have active members and like to have fun.

Send your clan name to (PSN) Big_Rig_Brently, if interested

If your not part of a clan and would like to be PM us with “LOOKING TO JOIN”. You can run some missions with us and decide if you would like to. The only requirement is that you are an active player.