The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sli Warframe Crashing

Systemlord_FlaUsh

I have massive problems with Warframe since I bought me a new system. It's running a SLI GT755M and this makes the game crash after about five minutes of playing. With only one GPU activated there wont be a driver crash, but I get massive framedrops instead (From 60-80 to 20 and less). SLI works with disabled PhysX graphics for 2 hours max. A "hardware error" page will open after the crash.

- I tried to contact the support, but there is no support, they only want logs and won't help.

- Reinstalled my drivers, tried beta and older drivers.

- Did a VBIOS flash (from Lenovo website).

- Reinstalled Warframe

Please note that other games like Battlefield 3 run smoothly at 60 FPS (Ultra settings + 4x MSAA). Mass Effect 3, Dead Space, F.E.A.R. 2, Left 4 Dead and some other games won't crash with SLI turned on. So what is the problem? According to the Nvidia website Warframe officialy supports multiple GPUs. This must be a hoax. For completition, here are my system specs:

- Intel Core i7 4700MQ

- GT755M SLI

- 8 GB DDR3

- Windows 8.1

I hope there might be a solution.

Edited by MM-AsariGod

I have massive problems with Warframe since I bought me a new system. It's running a SLI GT755M and this makes the game crash after about five minutes of playing. With only one GPU activated there wont be a driver crash, but I get massive framedrops instead (From 60-80 to 20 and less). SLI works with disabled PhysX graphics for 2 hours max. A "hardware error" page will open after the crash.

- I tried to contact the support, but there is no support, they only want logs and won't help.

- Reinstalled my drivers, tried beta and older drivers.

- Did a VBIOS flash (from Lenovo website).

- Reinstalled Warframe

Please note that other games like Battlefield 3 run smoothly at 60 FPS (Ultra settings + 4x MSAA). Mass Effect 3, Dead Space, F.E.A.R. 2, Left 4 Dead and some other games won't crash with SLI turned on. So what is the problem? According to the Nvidia website Warframe officialy supports multiple GPUs. This must be a hoax. For completition, here are my system specs:

- Intel Core i7 4700MQ

- GT755M SLI

- 8 GB DDR3

- Windows 8.1

I hope there might be a solution.

M8 i got same Laptop and SAME problem, unfortunatelly u will not receive any help from the guys at support, to be honest, you will not receive ANY HELP, it's been one month since i first sent them log with that bug, i've tried to contact some1, i've sent like 20 emails to support and no answear... I can't play the game but hey, each week that i log in to check if they fixed it, i get a -50% for next currency purchase... . Sigh.... Unfortunatelly i've tried everything, installed every possible driver, downgraded drivers, upgraded them.... did a clean install 2 times...u name it, nothing works.

Now this part is gonna be eve better, few days ago i've bought some components and have a high end gaming rig with 780gtx sli... guess what... Warframe crashes....

Edited by Nurgel

OK, just found out, there is no support. Got this message, ticket was marked as "solved".

http://www.abload.de/img/666joro.jpg

http://www.abload.de/img/slilyray.jpg

Just look at the pictures (There is no Copy&Paste function for this forum). Pro tip: Stop supporting this game with your hard earned money and invest in some real games which will have a customer support and SLI compatibility. I never encountered microshuttering or performance issues, except for Warframe.

i have a:

i3 , 4gb ram and a cheap GTX 650

os 64bit win7

(my colleagues tells me i have a stone age pc. lol)

updated drivers. i didnt tweaked anything on nvidia settings

all on, all high, 64bit, dx11. runs smoothly

you guys have waaay better specs than i do.lol

i was crashing when i had my old 32bit os and gt 630 that might be my culprit.

i suspect the staff is still on their compatibility fixes stage

Edited by Ritchel