Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capture Targets And The Codex

(PSN)octus

Hey everyone, i play on the ps4 version and i have been wondering for a long time if anyone else is able to take scans of the capture targets or the rescue peeps. for some reason i have one scan of a Grineer target, but i know i have scanned them multiple times. i have scanned the corpus capture and the rescue people and have zero scans of them.

is this some thing DE is planning on adding? or did they take the option away right after i got my first scan?

i wish you were able to scan all of the stuff and get actual descriptions of things also. i remember an event that had me rescuing Darvo and i scanned that dude, i was excited to go check him out in the codex, but he wasnt even there. :((((

more unfinished content

AFAIK only the grineer capture tgt on mercury counts for the codex scans

the rescue tgt is not in the codex atm AFAIK

and the corpus capture tgts are supposedly in the codex, but scanning them doesnt make them count/showup/change from the black outline/etc

basically, we wait, eventually DE might get around to it, like adding more codex entries for all the events that have happened, or the player login diorama contest winners that they were supposed to have done months ago...

more unfinished content

AFAIK only the grineer capture tgt on mercury counts for the codex scans

the rescue tgt is not in the codex atm AFAIK

and the corpus capture tgts are supposedly in the codex, but scanning them doesnt make them count/showup/change from the black outline/etc

basically, we wait, eventually DE might get around to it, like adding more codex entries for all the events that have happened, or the player login diorama contest winners that they were supposed to have done months ago...

ahh i see, what a bummer.