Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Blade & Pangolin Sword

Darkeus

Considering how awesome these weps look, and how hard you can get them, can you pls buff them to be best swords in game pls? or at least not some medium/weak swords, atm Cronus, a sword that can be crafted very easy is better then these 2 swords that look much much better and are way harder to craft, all the effort to get them isnt worth the time and i think this isnt ok and in conclusion these 2 weps should be stronger , thx.

agreed, not to be possible the best, but a base damage making them useful. I just put down my scindo (minus infested runs) to go back to dual heats simply because their more practical. Landed a pangolin blueprint today and havn't even bothered to craft it after wikiain' it.

it is odd honestly

why make them combat swords if their so close,trophy swords sure but these seem like their meant for real combat

pagolin even says used by a old teeno clan

The old teeno had to had a blade just as good if not better then cronous

The real issue is that those swords atually lak anything useful at all. The cronus is a garanteed drop on a low level mission and is much better than most of them, so are the weapons you can buy i nthe store.

They're rare, make them useful, or they don't even matter.