Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Skin Doesn't Cover The Entire Model At The Hands.

Rakosta_Kai

Loki Prime's fingertips and the tips of two of the spikes on his forearm have no skin or color at all and appear to show only the model texture in those spots.

The only way these can be colored, at this point, is to use the Immortal Skin.

Based on the model, I'm assuming both the fingertips and the large spikes are supposed to be metallic gold as there is metallic gold fill in upraised points on the inside of the arm and on both legs.

Is there anyway this can be addressed ?

I can't stop looking at it, at this point.

Watch accurately - elbow armor spikes and thigh armor plates are not a part of Loki's body, they are crappy attached to the body that we can see seams of this and they, as I understood from checking of my Loki Prime, are not completely a part of body even for system that's why skins dont work correctly on Loki Prime.

Edited by DesDaimonus

Watch accurately - elbow armor spikes and thigh armor plates are not a part of Loki's body, they are crappy attached to the body that we can see seams of this and they, as I understood from checking of my Loki Prime, are not completely a part of body even for system that's why skins dont work correctly on Loki Prime.

Read accurately - I never made one mention of either elbow or thigh armor.

I'll endeavor to post pictures of what I am speaking of later today. I don't have an imgur(or etc) account and will have to start one.