Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Needs To Fix Enemy Scaling! 100 Waves Tower 3 Defense!

(PSN)Blitz5

enemies get easier after wave 85+

It seems like the game breaks and HP starts going negative, so what happens.. Shields and Armor Increases DRAMATICALLY! Which I dont understand why, so pretty much, if you run magnetic & corrosive, It's SMOOTH sailing! hardest section of T3 Defense is Wave 70-85, After those 15 waves....it's really easy after that, It loses challenge and honestly.. Interest -_-

Just to test our builds and theories, We was able to do 105 waves in 3:30 hours with a few revamps, We was going to go longer but one of our teammates got DCed!

The origin of this post is to show how the enemies scale with Shields/Armor/HP... their HP goes very high to a certain extent...THEN IT STARTS TO DECLINE!..also their levels jump up! but after wave 100...We only seen level increments of 20... to whereas T3 Defense feels like ODD now, An UNMODDED sentinel can KILL a level 1600 Ancient. DE needs to sit down and fix this scaling.

just in case anyone is wondering, our frames was Loki,Nova,Nyx & Vauban.

every Sunday at 2pm EDT I'll be running T3 defense leaderboards, If you want to see our setup, please feel free to stop by =)

Twitch.Tv/ShadowChaos187

P.S this is last weeks pics...my flash drive disappeared so I cant transfer the new pics of 105 XD.. Next week we will try for 120 waves or until we get DCed =)

29ol4ax.jpg

2cz36md.jpg

2eq5tzs.jpg

11gpsed.jpg

sg0mk5.jpg

oucnxj.jpg

2qaits9.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Blitz5

Are late-wave defense matches meant to be a current endgame of sorts?  That's so far beyond the levels of anything else in the game, it seems like they'd need to develop a completely different type of content to maintain interest at that skill level.

Are late-wave defense matches meant to be a current endgame of sorts?  That's so far beyond the levels of anything else in the game, it seems like they'd need to develop a completely different type of content to maintain interest at that skill level.

Agreed,,but this is the only form of endgame...dont get me wrong...rescue 2.0 farming COSMIC specters is probably the only thing that seems a bit of a thinker for the levels its set it..but we need more stuff like that

Other than that, melee only to wave 100 perhaps?

well elite...that'd be a challenge =)...but the same thing as saying hey..wave 100 with extinguished keys... we shouldnt need to handicap ourselves to play "endgame" there should be content tailored to players that demand a bit more.

wow, that is pretty insane for that to be happening; not to sound overly optimistic but to be able to do that can somewhat attest to how skilled you are at the end of the run although i can see how it can drive someone crazy...if you ever start running that again, i would like to go along with you guys to see it for myself although. If possible, hit me up on psn/warframe. If not then it's okay

on a side note: it would be nice to have better AI on the enemies especially on a strategic level

Edited by (PS4)Loto-Drandel

wow, that is pretty insane for that to be happening; not to sound overly optimistic but to be able to do that can somewhat attest to how skilled you are at the end of the run although i can see how it can drive someone crazy...if you ever start running that again, i would like to go along with you guys to see it for myself although. If possible, hit me up on psn/warframe. If not then it's okay

on a side note: it would be nice to have better AI on the enemies especially on a strategic level

I do these every sunday LIVE on twitch.tv/ShadowChaos187

2pm EDT

I'm building an all around clan..for helping players to running leaderboards...if you're interested...let me know =)

Over 210 Members and Founder Of Legendary TennOs

Edited by (PS4)Blitz5

well elite...that'd be a challenge =)...but the same thing as saying hey..wave 100 with extinguished keys... we shouldnt need to handicap ourselves to play "endgame" there should be content tailored to players that demand a bit more.

Reminds me of the guy following me into the Nightmare mode mission that wound up with the no-shield and vampire condition with a bleeding key.  He didn't respond to voice before the match started.  :|

I'm really impressed with how far you've been able to take these missions.  You're basically pushing the game to the breaking point, but I guess that's where the whole "beta" bit comes up.  I'd really like to see some interesting endgame content, in the same way MMOs have raids or other more specialized multi-step missions.  I think part of what makes what you're doing possible is a lack of proper balance and scaling on the weapons/enemies.

Here's hoping for some interesting new gameplay (as opposed to new tilesets or weapons)...

Reminds me of the guy following me into the Nightmare mode mission that wound up with the no-shield and vampire condition with a bleeding key.  He didn't respond to voice before the match started.  :|

I'm really impressed with how far you've been able to take these missions.  You're basically pushing the game to the breaking point, but I guess that's where the whole "beta" bit comes up.  I'd really like to see some interesting endgame content, in the same way MMOs have raids or other more specialized multi-step missions.  I think part of what makes what you're doing possible is a lack of proper balance and scaling on the weapons/enemies.

Here's hoping for some interesting new gameplay (as opposed to new tilesets or weapons)...

Thank you and yes.. We've noticed a few weird things such as enemies dying dramatically and also invisible deaths...we'd die and nothing never hit us..What we need imo is a new tileset with new enemies + higher scaling... This might sound weird but the only thing that MAY have me a bit more wary is playing DS conflicts on pluto... those specters pose somewhat of a challenge XD