Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Brothers Of Mortem>>>[Clan Elections][All Research][Fully Decorated Dojo][Teamspeak3 Server]

-BM-XTReme

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to know if you're still recruiting and around what time is the clan most active.

Welcome to clan Senjuro :)

We are now atm +240,please leave your contact info if you want to be with us and enjoy being in a family like community :)

• 2 months later...

It´s nice we do get recruits. But shouldn´t have an invitation application ? A simple application which contains simple questions about the recruits background. For ex. "Have you been in a clan before ?, which level, teamspeak installed ? How often you play ?

What do you think of my idéa Xtreme ?

Well its actually a good idea but you know our conditions bro...being friendly- a bit social and promise to support the clan with resources and maths if needed. 

We have nearly 30 slots avalible atm...I am gonna ask for a vote in our council to see if we need to open the recruitment post again or we gonna recruit from the Recruitment channel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

would love to join, if someone could add me in game (IGN Trcgg) and have a chat.

been playing since closed beta with a few freinds, most of them quit, i didn't.

main frame - Nyx

playstyle - support

what i'm about?

i take any chance to help people build weapons and assist them with anything i can. being with this game since closed beta i know and understand most game mechanics more then others and i tend to use this to help people as much as possible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...