Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Group Has Fallen, Looking For New One.

zooke90909

Long story short, met a bunch of people a year ago, and Today the "Group" that we had formed, had fallen. So, I am going to look for a new gaming group, or at least one for Warframe, because I am tired of playing with Idiots that don't know how to kill Corrupt Vor...

Anyway, my name is Zooke90909, but you can call me Zooke, and I have played Warframe for a few months now. I have 4 Warframes: Trinity, Loki, Volt, and Ember, and making new ones all the time. I have been Hoarding my keys, until recently, but I still have a few that can be used.

I am not really looking for anyone certain, just some one who likes to game, and it not an utter idiot. Thanks for reading, and if you want to contact me, My skype is Zooke90909. Bye, and Happy Loki Prime hunting!

Our clan, while still young and small, is active. We are currently still trying to build it up. Would you like to join us?

EDIT: If you mean by finding a clan that is.

Ninja'd there lol

Hmm, my Current clan has everything unlocked, yet no one is really active... could you send me an invite? An active clan is way better than an inactive one

Hmm, my Current clan has everything unlocked, yet no one is really active... could you send me an invite? An active clan is way better than an inactive one

Invite has been sent. Currently, almost all research is done exept for a couple of infested weapons, wich we still are currently trying to fix.