Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Project Null Seeks To Join An Alliance

GrayFox

As the sole member of the said clan, I would like to join an alliance that has their eyes set upon future Alliance-related events/content and wouldn't mind letting a very minuscule clan in proportion join. 

Joining an alliance is a pretty obvious step for me to enjoy such content as they are targeted to those. As to why I made a clan without members but myself, it's a personal choice of doing so, and if I joined an alliance, I'll be the only one bearing any kind of "responsibility" as far as my clan goes. Less stress on my part tbh.

Update:

Already joined an alliance.

Request for thread deletion if possible. Thanks :D

Edited by GrayFox

Yeap, prices for low-tiered clans are quite manageable (and easy to a certain extent), already have a few rails on stand by. Cooperation on my end won't be an issue since after all, it's only me that's doing the work-load. While I do understand having more people would further an alliance's goal/cause, but that's basically how I'd go into an alliance setting, much like a one man army (?).

As the sole member of the said clan, I would like to join an alliance that has their eyes set upon future Alliance-related events/content and wouldn't mind letting a very minuscule clan in proportion join. 

Joining an alliance is a pretty obvious step for me to enjoy such content as they are targeted to those. As to why I made a clan without members but myself, it's a personal choice of doing so, and if I joined an alliance, I'll be the only one bearing any kind of "responsibility" as far as my clan goes. Less stress on my part tbh.

The Midnight Coven.  We are a 44 clan Alliance, and provided you are willing to contribute, I will have no issue with you being the Sole member of your clan.

The Midnight Coven.  We are a 44 clan Alliance, and provided you are willing to contribute, I will have no issue with you being the Sole member of your clan.

Ah, hello there. Contributing to The Midnight Coven encompasses what kinds of contribution if I may humbly ask.

Ah, hello there. Contributing to The Midnight Coven encompasses what kinds of contribution if I may humbly ask.

If the Alliance goes to war, you will be expected to fight on behalf of the Alliance, as well as contribute what you can to the Alliance Treasury.