Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Xb1 And Ps4 Users Get A Separate "introductions, Gen. Disc. And Tenno Assistance" Forum?

VioDuskar

I believe that some of these PSN players (and soon to be XB1) need separate forums to post in.

PSN players don't care about U14hype/ PC rail node control/ and PC grind complaints.

PC users don't care about 13.4/13.5 being ported to PS4/ PS4 rail node control/ Etc.

So why don't we create separate introductions, general discussion, and tenno assistance (because some problems are PC/PS4 specific) tabs in the forum space?

OR make the "warframe community" header instead a sub header to the Warframe PC/PS4 header?

What do you, the WF community think? should we be separate? does PS4 care about PC woes? does PC care about PS4 woes?

Discuss. Generally.

No, its the same game, thus since developers wont separe to teams and develop differently for each platform, as long as technical matters for different platforms have their own forums, other things concerning game are matter for everyone. And U14 concerns everyone, even if ps4 will get it later, what is inside concerns them unlike you think.

When it comes to clan warfare there should be a separate thread for each platform and maybe even a section of the actual website where we can track in real time the status of the dark sectors and Clans.

As for everything else we should be working together as a community and helping each other. I care about u14 stuff cus dude, I freaking love this game and I get hyped seeing what's to come. And we do get hyped about future updates but what we want the most is regular updates. We don't want to lag behind PC players so all updates concern us.

So no, separating us on help, general discussion and other things is a bad idea, we are a community for one game not platforms. Stand united and help each other not fight. Unless cross play actually happens... Then you should clench your butt cheeks.

Edited by (PS4)commanderbooty