Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember?!?!?!?

Prowler6784

I'm a tad curious why they don't keep the other mesh as an alternate costume choice. Maybe it isn't rigged with the same animations of the new ember mesh? I don't think people would care if it used the old animation set if there were no known bugs with it.

Never a fan of developers removing content because inevitably there will be a group of players who enjoyed it.

Edited by MegatechBody

Does anyone have a picture of the old one? I dont think I've seen it(joined maybe two days ago), got the new one though. And yea, default colors aren't that pretty, but there are dyes and its f2p.

Found a picture of the old one in the marketplace but not a full one..

It's looks ugly.. good damm..

Ok.. in any way.. im disapinted about this frame.. 1 skill OK.. like almost all frams have.. but 2nd and 3th.. i dont buy Pro to check 4th if 2 and 3 &!$$ed me off... Flame dmg .. and i think all elemental dmg sux... infestated ok.. they just die .. but Corpus or Grineer.. forget it..

2nd skill.. deal dmg only on fire ring..in the middle do nothig..

3th skill what it works.. tones of mobs run into my face and im using this kill and bur only ONE mob..

after few min of play and make it 10lvl im glad that i crafted it .. only because i dont spend plats for anythig.. and dont touch this frame until some major changes..

between the fact that my 1st skill even when aimed can still wind up hitting the floor and do no damage

my 2nd needing my targets to be in melee range hitting me

or my 3rd having to be cast before enemies charge at me or are already hitting me and it doing nothing cause their in the "eye of the storm" so to speak... i feel like i wasted 5 days (2 for farming 3 for building) for a huge dissapointment. IF it wasn't for the fact i got trinity and rhino in the foundry I'd be overlly &!$$ed off atm.

Edited by DeathFromBelow