The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Risk Vs Reward

Dunkelheit

The game really needs the risk balanced with the rewards. At the moment there is no point in taking the missions on pluto, except for the challenge itself. Your best mod drop spot would be a low level defense mission, you new weapons and warframes level best if you play solo.

There is no point in going on in defense missions after wave 5, except for the challenge itself. Sometimes the wave 5 reward is a rare mod whereas wave 10 only have a common drop.

Your best money farm is running the Cronas blueprints from the boss on mercury.

Oh, yeah I did, maybe wave 15, but not later than that. Because I did not know this was going to be better :).... is there an incentive to go to the harder spots? Or is it my best bet still to take the earliest of all defense missions?

The game is super easy. . . they made it more easy when they buffed base health

An extremely lucky spike was teh only way my Tenno died before

I think I only have level 2 Redirection and level 3 or 4 Vitallity too on a 10 armor warframe

Game needs two things to keep interest I think:

Expansive Content. . . right now if you beat every planet there is nothing else

and

Hard challenges. . . the defense missions are good, but need something else

I think the devs could kill two birds with one stone by offering a "Hard Mode" that is basically new game+ where you replay the planets with enemies on higher levels and much harder AI

No more big delay on Moa stomp for example

Grineer Full Auto a lot and infest suicide runners could be 100 damage or grample explode for 100 + 100 vitality or something crazy

I think the devs could kill two birds with one stone by offering a "Hard Mode" that is basically new game+ where you replay the planets with enemies on higher levels and much harder AI

No more big delay on Moa stomp for example

Grineer Full Auto a lot and infest suicide runners could be 100 damage or grample explode for 100 + 100 vitality or something crazy

We don't require a repeat of how Diablo 3 butchered it's "Inferno Mode" in order to supposedly increase longevity of content.

So i did an assasination alert today with a lvl 56 boss, even though i had fun with a new challenge for once i was kinda dissapointed when the boss dropped a common mod worth 200 creds. Also the mission completion reward was 1200.

They definately should add higher difficulties with higher rewards, which i'm sure they already are working on.