Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

◄♦ Morningrise ♦► [Recruiting Closed] | Complete Dojo | All Research Done | Looking For Active Tenno |

Endgamerz

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, some of us have been away during holidays, so recruiting was a bit "down", but we'll make up, so no hard feelings.. right? RIGHT?!??!! jk.

So. Back to business, shall we? 

Invitation will be sent to ash10100, given that he didn't join another clan, since it's been almost a month :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I miss you guys. o -o

Zar.. this clan can't live without me it seems. :P So I came back :3 SO! TENNO! No matter if you just finished downloading yer game client or have 1K+ hours of gameplay like moi, post or PM for an invitation to the SUPER-MEGA-ULTRA..well w/e.. THY CLAN Morningrise!!! MUAHAHAhahaha O_o

P.S. we're currently down to [edit: 7] members.

Edited by Sierra62

Hi, me and my 3 friends looking for a clan. We are in a clan right now but we can leave if you accept to take us. We are experienced and like to help any issues.

Our in game names;

Tharnel

berbiyik

Fakeback

Rhemes 

i've been playing for some time

and stop for like a month

feel kinda lonely playing alone

I would like to join the clan of yours

please accept me

username: cweishen

Edited by cweishen

Before I say even one word about joining I just want to say that this, in my opinion, has become my Favorite Clan just from the little Image you posted at the beginning of this Post, and furthermore the Black and White Butterfly Emblem is calming, not too flashy, and by far one of the most symbolistic Emblems i've seen throughout my experience with many Clans, now that I let out my fanboy speech, if you could send me an invite, I would accept it without second thoughts, I am on Daily, with the 50/50 exception of Mondays or Sundays, if i'm not on all day, i'll be on for at least

Before I say even one word about joining I just want to say that this, in my opinion, has become my Favorite Clan just from the little Image you posted at the beginning of this Post, and furthermore the Black and White Butterfly Emblem is calming, not too flashy, and by far one of the most symbolistic Emblems i've seen throughout my experience with many Clans, now that I let out my fanboy speech, if you could send me an invite, I would accept it without second thoughts, I am on Daily, with the 50/50 exception of Mondays or Sundays, if i'm not on all day, i'll be on for at least

I'm interested in what this clan does on a daily basis. I'm interested in joining. The layout looks simple and if it is active that'd be cool as well. I like to recruit people for some of my favourite missions. I'm currently clanless so the invite should go through if u choose to do that straight off :3

IGN: Ocaz

MR15

Own all warframes

yadda yadda yadda

Sense of humor

18+

(another interesting sale point)

Edited by Ocaz