Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Survival Solo - No Enemies, Grineer Tileset

Shanicus

I fired up a round of Dark Sector survival earlier (Piscinas, Saturn, Mining Base Tileset), just to test out the spawn rate of the new osprey in survivals - except I found that barely ANYTHING was spawning.

At 3 minutes in I'd used up 2 capsules and made all of 40 kills.

The enemy 'Waves' consisted of anywhere between 2 and 6 enemies, with gaps of up to 15 seconds apart between them.

I ended up bailing at 11 minutes after running out of oxygen, since there just weren't any enemies to keep me going.

To test this out properly I fired up a corpus map - just to see if it was a tileset issue or if it's Dark Sectors in general. While I faced similar issues in the first 7 minutes of Zabala (Eris, Corpus Ship Tileset) with enemies spawning irregularly and large gaps between waves, it eventually did pick up and the enemies began spawning consistently again.

All in all, it seems to be an early Dark Sector issue crossed with a problem with the Grineer Mining Base tileset - a tweaking of the spawning rate on infested for solo players would help this, just to stop there being long gaps between attacks and enemies only attacking in twos and threes.