Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is This Fair? Breeding Grounds Exploit Clans

jopos15

Maybe C a C will be SECOND! Assuming you're from C a C? Congrats on that! :D

i am the warlord of C a C but it is all thanks to thomasvlie(other warlord of C a C) wolf xtream030 derodrone robinm0rgan hellcat mrtaus raptorknight and obey these 9 members are great people who made C a C to this.

come closer to the 2nd place other clans then we go higher with our points :3

Edited by jopos15

Maybe C a C will be SECOND! Assuming you're from C a C? Congrats on that! :D

SO WERE SECOND BABY (other warlord from C a C) YAYYYA with 100/200 points more soon 300/400 points more than the 3rd place but i have to say some peep clansare getting into the 1k DONT LIKE THAT so im aiming for the 2k/2.5k YES JOPOS WE MAKE IT DUN NAG BRAH

Edited by Thomasvlie1

SO WERE SECOND BABY (other warlord from C a C) YAYYYA with 100/200 points more soon 300/400 points more than the 3rd place but i have to say some peep clansare getting into the 1k DONT LIKE THAT so im aiming for the 2k/2.5k YES JOPOS WE MAKE IT DUN NAG BRAH

Don't listen to him thanks to his arrogance we will lose 2nd place and we won't make it third because of it

Oh yeah and tenn os what happend to your points you had first 8000 points now less then 3500

Wow cheaters

Oh boy, i checked the leaderboards this morning and i see a team called: Support ticket 173068 with 2835 points!

and they got it during my sleep (9 hours) just like S K Y N E T with 1834 points.

Can someone say how you can get 2835 and 1834 points in 9 hours?

Edited by icewolf655

Oh boy, i checked the leaderboards this morning and i see a team called: Support ticket 173068 with 2835 points!

and they got it during my sleep (9 hours) just like S K Y N E T with 1834 points.

Can someone say how you can get 2835 and 1834 points in 9 hours?

i dont know maybe another exploit