Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Question] Breeding Grounds Point System

Ddublu

Question

Alright so... I've finally managed to put the time into getting the needed amount (technically a super high-end alliance guy carried me up >.>) Anyway, the point of this is to ask if people have managed to determine approximately how much total stench is need to be able to easily get a friend to the required 48 in hopefully a single mission?. I'm currently at I think.. 772 or something like that. I just dunno how much of a difference fresh accounts would make as far as how much lower it'll be because of that.

Thanks in advance for the help :).

6 answers to this question

From what I read, the end mission score is the average of the team's Best Scores. So, if you have two players where one has a best score of Zero and another with a score of 100, it should average to 50.

Edited by llSolusll

I got enough points when I was at 500ish points. I was getting maximum 45, average 30 until then when all of a sudden BAM! 60 points

edit: I was doing it with the same group of people and none of us had got over 47 before that run. So i'm not sure how the average thing works

Edited by Robo212

oh so it is based on Best score? I thought it was somethin out of total xP. If that's the case then are totals only really useful for clan leaderboard and i guess the actual one? Read something that may have been saying there was some special emblem given to like the top 300 or somethin like that?

Your Total score determines the difficulty of the mission, which in turn determines how many points you get from completing it. Multiple players in a mission will average together their points to determine the difficulty, so if you team up with people with higher Total points, you'll get more points, while teaming up with people with lower Total points, gets you less points. For this reason you'll be better off doing the missions solo, or with friends/clanmates so you can pair up with the highest point people you can. For me, I just did it solo, and around 880ish points or so I got 49 from a mission, I still don't know EXACTLY how points are calculated, but that's what it took me.

signed good luck

Zylo the Wolfbane