Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Information Could Not Be Updated!

Stakhanov

I've never had this problem before at all; haven't changed computers or anything. Since the new event patch, I will play a bunch of missions, and if I was gonna put a figure on it, about 1 in 5 of my mission progresses do not save, and I gain nothing from it. Even playing with friends; they all get the XP and drops and such, whereas I do not.

It seems to be random which missions have my progress cancelled on. But I finish the match, it shows all my stats, but then displays

"Account Information could not be updated. Your progress has not been saved!"

I then check my rewards and they are all missing. Since it's random, I can't pinpoint what the cause is and whatnot, but is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I suspect a networking problem on your side. Do you know any other issues with your setup? Proxies, strict NAT, etc?

Sometimes these issues resolve themselves after some days, I had similar concerns, too.

Noo, I checked my firewall and such after it started happening; there has been no change since the last patch; all of my proxies, NAT settings and port forwardings are just as they should be; internet speeds are still nominal; maybe a patch in the game has rendered some of my settings less favourable than they were before?

If problems persist you might consider to send in a support ticket: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

Attach the ee.log file which can be found by hitting R while holding the windows key, then enter %localappdata% and go to your Warframe folder.

It makes sense to use the ee.log file that recorded a session in which this problem occured.

There is no way we players can help you, just sharing our experiences.

If problems persist you might consider to send in a support ticket: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

Attach the ee.log file which can be found by hitting R while holding the windows key, then enter %localappdata% and go to your Warframe folder.

It makes sense to use the ee.log file that recorded a session in which this problem occured.

There is no way we players can help you, just sharing our experiences.

Next time the problem pops up, I'll grab the log file; I was unsure if it was something to worry about (i.e only me experiencing the problem) or whether it a commonly known issue...

Let's see what can be found out next time it happens.

• 1 month later...

This is older topic but I have the same issue with stats and statistic saving. Also have a problem with the mission count saving because sometimes after I finish missions that saved for a short time after a week Logged in and that progression what I am did just gone. This is a bug or the program won't save my progress anymore? 

My leaderboards statisctic not saved at all and I just lost now 10k kills in this week and still shown me my older stats.