The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vandal Envy Is A Serious Thing

ConsummateVs

wow... this still on?

Let's do a recap:

- exclusivity of an item is not guaranteed, at least, not when you dive into quotes

- DE consists out of humans, humans are a fickle lot, changes are ALWAYS and option

- Vandal/Wraith weapons are not guaranteed to be superior to their normal counterparts

- Vandal/Wraith/Prime weapons are not guaranteed to be superior to any normal weapon

- some people don't understand/care about the concept of "collecting"

- some people don't understand/care about the need for high DPS

- Warframe attracts a whole range of different kind of gamers

As such.. with all of this in mind... I think the best option would be for DE to make the 'exclusive' weapons trade-able, maybe after a set time-period or something.

Because apparently there's collectors out here who really DO want to have all the bratons or all the vandals or somesuch.

Because there are competitive players out there who get exclusive rewards but they don't give a toss about exclusive weaponry if it doesn't make them stronger

These two shouldn't fight each other, but come together for a more desirable outcome. We're not encouraged to lobby for the return of exclusive items, but it said nothing about lobbying to be able to trade these items.... 

Just thought I'd throw this out here....

Edited by ComCray

good thing those weapons are all garbage

I like to brag by taking my Ex Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime, and Braton Vandal to T4.

Kidding. I would never do that, lol. It would be a bit funny to me to see someone try that, if T4 didn't cost me a key though...The only time I break out items like that, are when I derp around on a low level mission. "feel the envy of my nigh-useless items! ;) 

I do have to say though, the Braton Vandal has some nice sound effects. Like putting a loud muffler on a Honda, it sounds more powerful than it is ;)