Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Silentshadow Clan On Saturn Caracol!

Nkomo-Sama

How about no clans are not supposed to have a chance against an alliance unless they are vastly superior and with that battlepay no one is going to help you also you used caps lock so that's another strike against you.

What's in it for me?  Why should I help you, you don't give a reason.

The only reason there is. Because we need you. We are a shadow clan with big kahunas.

How about no clans are not supposed to have a chance against an alliance unless they are vastly superior and with that battlepay no one is going to help you also you used caps lock so that's another strike against you.

The irony of it all. Small shadow clan defeats huge alliance? Classic. Sometimes you have to dare to be great. We dare to try. Help us.

sorry mate no thx not interested i only go for it for something good as well these dark sectors are $&*&*#(%&

Lets send a message that although it may be that, the silentshadow clan is who you are siding with in this crazy conflict..

The only reason there is. Because we need you. We are a shadow clan with big kahunas.

The irony of it all. Small shadow clan defeats huge alliance? Classic. Sometimes you have to dare to be great. We dare to try. Help us.

Lets send a message that although it may be that, the silentshadow clan is who you are siding with in this crazy conflict..

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight >>