The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Called Freyr

(PSN)xHCG4Lifex

The warframe that can produce solar energy.

Power 1: Beam Ray - shoot a high beam at the enemy

Power 2: Photosynthesis - Restore teammates energy

Power 3: Flash - produce bright light to stun enemies

Power 4: Dying Sun - Jump in the air and shoot a ball of solar energy that expands out in a 25m radius, then shrinks

Coming out in Update 15 near the end of this year!

Dude there is TONS of other fan comcepts (even i got one out there) which is waaay more developed then this. If they choose to add this it would just be really sad since, honestly, the abilities (only thing you Said about it) is really boring/rip of from other (Excalibur=flash, trinity=photosyntethis)

Edited by Zhinigami

Dude there is TONS of other fan comcepts (even i got one out there) which is waaay more developed then this. If they choose to add this it would just be really sad since, honestly, the abilities (only thing you Said about it) is really boring/rip of from other (Excalibur=flash, trinity=photosyntethis)

Trinity heals health, shield, and energy, So, Mag's Shield Polarize would be similar and Oberon's health regeneration would be similar. Excalibur's Radial blind same concept as Accelerant for Ember. And Saryn's Molt is the same concept as Loki's Decoy. Ash's smoke screen is pretty much the same thing as Loki's invisibility except Ash stuns enemies when goes invisible. Zephyr's Tailwind is pretty much the same thing as Rhino Charge. Shall I continue? You can't make up no Warframe concept without it being similar to another Warframe's ability. Pretty much most of the Warframes powers are pretty boring. Who the world uses the ability Silence? No one. Sure this might be "underdeveloped," but it's just a thought, actually a troll to be more specific. So lighten up, and put a smile on your face because it's just a post man. :)

Edited by xHCG4Lifex