The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Blurry Fonts, Resolution Issue?

Dataz

Hello, I have a problem with blurry fonts on my new built PC. I play in 1080p with all settings enabled, and I see fonts (especially FPS counter) seems to be blurry/fuzzy, just like I had inappropriate resolution for my display. It's the same on warframe standalone installation as on Steam version.

But I set 1080p, and no matter if I set fullscreen or borderless fullscreen, it doesn't help. On my laptop when playing on the same monitor, everything is fine,

also, when I take a screenshot of blurry fonts, they seems to be fine on the screenshot, so it's something wrong with resolution.

I think it started happening after Update 13.8.

Can anyone give me an advice where should I look or do to try to figure out the problem?

Edited by Dataz

I have resolution set to my native all time. It's something on my new PC's side, but I don't know what exactly...

I connected my laptop to the same monitor and it's ok. I even swapped cables but even this is not a matter.

It's barely visible but it's different.

http://i.imgur.com/fDuFVyv.jpg - a bit blurry fonts

http://i.imgur.com/PHVSxe0.jpg - the same display, sharp fonts.

I have a similar issue, but its with the red text. Literally everything else is fine, but when red text comes through its completely not legible at all, similar to your pictures of the FPS stats but worse. Running the game at my native resolution does not resolve the issue, nor does changing to big / small font.

No stuff like SweetFX were used. Every other game and Windows desktop are fine.

What's more interesting, It's fresh Windows installation. I only have some games there, because it's PC dedicated to gaming.

Yes, I made 'restore to default' on monitor but it's still blurry. I'll try to completely reinstall the game.

Edited by Dataz