Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Bought Weapons

knightNeet

So to get to the point of the topic I would like to look into the credit bought weapons. For the primary's you have the mk-1 Braton the Braton, and the strun. For pistils you have the lato, the aklato and the sicarus. For melee you don't have any. you even have to have a blueprint to use the skana again. I feel like there should be a new credit bought scythe and pole arm because the other two categories of weapons  have two different types of weapon you can buy with credits. with primary you have automatic or shotgun. for pistils you have duel and burst. I know that melee has a lot of weapons already but non that new players can test out and not have to wait 12 hours to use. Does any one else there think should be credit bought melee weapons too?

Edited by knightNeet

Well they should at least change the skana to a credit weapon, with the focus on new player experience and I agree with what you've said, give new players a couple of credit melee weapons, preferably different type like polearm, scythe, heavy weapom.

Does any one else there should be credit bought melee weapons too?

Does anyone else think there should be a lot more credit purchasable weapons? Not just limited to melee?

My intuition tells me that barely anyone buys the old weapons using plat. It's a little jarring for a new player to visit the market and then see even the Latron available through plat only (BP aside),