Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

D E, Please Give Us Dojo Signage! (And Other Things)

Kappatalist

I own a Clan, and our Dojo contains a Temple of Honor.  I want to use this Temple to commemorate member participation in Clan events, but doing so on the Dojo Options Panel room text seems so... out of place and unceremonial.  Devs: can we have a Dojo Decoration which accepts custom text, like a placard or plaque we can place in front of other decos like statues or trophies, so that I can truly make a trophy room for our members?

Also, raise that Deco Capacity on the Temple of Honor.  Good lord, it is low for such a room.  And let us change the statue in the middle too.  Speaking of Statues, why are the only statues we can place depicting the GRINEER?  Shouldn't we have TENNO statues?  This ain't no Grinner-jo, it's a Tenno-jo!

I've asked for custom signs for ages, something as simple as the door console but placeable like a decoreation and looking different with just the text above it would work well, something more involved would be even nicer, with stuff like arrows etc to point towards different rooms etc.

Statue in the middle being a specific member etc is an upcoming feature.

+1

I too have requested for some statues of other races, perhaps corpus and infested statues and also Tennos... If we can sculpt statues of grineers we should have the necessary skills to sculpt statues of our own selves.. XD