Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprints: All gone! Oo

AmmokK

Hi have a "small" issue.

All my blueprints are gone even if i just got them in a mission. Sure, they were double ones but still: they are not there!

So if i would like to build another Ember Helm or Rhino Chassis or whatever, i can´t, because i already own it.

That´s pretty lame, imho. Can´t even sell them beause they magically disappear?

Intended or bugged?

If you have a Blueprint and it's not used up, no new one is added. If you used it and have the item, the Blueprint is added.

Why ... would you build a second Rhino chassis? In case you sell your first one and want to build another one? Just a question out of curiosity, not being a douchenozzle here.

I for one would welcome the ability to trade blueprints with other players or, if I already have that print, get something else. Credits. A booster to the weapon I can implement (say, a "purple" level mod). Something cool.

I for one would welcome the ability to trade blueprints with other players or, if I already have that print, get something else. Credits. A booster to the weapon I can implement (say, a "purple" level mod). Something cool.

Is there no way of trading mods or BP's atm? I know i can sell mods but can I sell BP's too?

- Rank up higher by having more frames

- Being able to build another one to like eg equip it with melee mods instead of having to re-equip them every time.

So you have all 8 frames, then?

Uhm. So farming a boss over and over again, spending 15000 credits, farming 800 Rubedo and all the other stuff is ... cheaper and more convenient than just slapping 8 mods in place, shelling out 4000 credits or so and calling it a day? :D

Edited by Ced23Ric

No, i don´t have ´em all. Actually i am pretty sure i will not gain every warframe but i AM pretty sure i want some of them twice ;)

And well, tbh, it´s more fun to try and "work" for something to get it (new warframe) than just switching mods every time. I mean, afer all, what is Warframe about? Get new stuff!

I have all 8 frames. None of them have mods installed, but the one that I use. Depending on the mission, I pick my mods.

Grineer? Shields and power range. Weapons: Armor-piercing and freeze damage. Puncture.

Corpus? Shields and power duration, melee damage. Weapons: Electricity and freeze damage. Puncture.

Infested? Health, armor, melee damage. Weapons: Firing rate, clip size, reload speed and fire damage. Multishot.

I feel like a warrior picking his tools from a wide arsenal. This frame, these mods, this gun, these mods, etc.

Yeah, this is exactly what i want, just with complete warframes.

Another valid solution would be to have builds you could choose from, would make it much more comfortable. For now, if i´m selling some stuff and then picking mods (if needed) sometimes the round already started, which isn´t gamebreaking, but unlucky.

Still: I get things that never appear! ^^

Guys the original post was referring to a bug where ppl lost their stuff that was in the Foundry. He prolly logged in and found a few blueprints disappeared. I had this happen too, my dark dagger's missing.....I had it made last night too I just nvr got to pick it up from the Foundry T-T