Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutors Are Extremely Broken

orange

First off, not sure why the halo theme is playing in the background, I did not edit it in there. 

Anyway, prosecutors now take no damage from slash, and in this example with an Ice Prosecutor, they take no damage from any source other than Ice, I understand raising the resistance to promote players thinking before they jump into Ceres, but we had someone with ice, and he left, so now my friend and I are here unable to kill this prosecutor, even with slash damage. 

Also, he refused to attack us or the pod, so he just stood there. 

Edit: Also, apparently there's no full editor, so I don't know how to embed this video into the player, my only options are bold, italics, underline, and strike out, even after hitting "full editor". Someone might want to have a look into that

Edit2: Thanks Mcl_BlueMadness!

Edited by TheCuddlyRoman

^ This.

Prosecutors are very much broken if you dont have the element they're weak to.  They simply take ZERO DAMAGE from anything else.  Even better, they also make surrounding enemies immune the same as they are :/

Please fix this DE.

^ This.

Prosecutors are very much broken if you dont have the element they're weak to.  They simply take ZERO DAMAGE from anything else.  Even better, they also make surrounding enemies immune the same as they are :/

Please fix this DE.

LOL YOUR NAME.