Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Grineer Units: Elite Bodyguards. Also Grineer Elite Weapon Arsenal.

omegaskorpion

Grineer Elite Bodyguards

Stats

Flesh: 200hp

Armor: (Alloy) 100

Speed: Fast. Can easily catch slowest frames.

Abilities: Able to wallrun and reflect bullets. Can make shock that is focused on 1 player (unlike normal shock waves) and makes wave that does not knock down player but makes player to go blocking position and while that is happening, bodyguard will jump over player and hit them to their back making player to become unstable for few seconds.

Weaponry: Females carry short spears that have machetes on their top. Males carry grineer katanas. Both genders carry grineer revolver for longer and medium range fights.

Appearance: Blu armor. Has both female and male variants. Has cape. Male variants have differend kind of mask. Elites are longer than normal grineer units but bill smaller that heavy gunners.

Spawns: Only spawns in grineer assasination maps. (if there will be mini bosses, guardians will guard them too)

Also spaws in orokin void in T4 (corupted version) thanks to vor.

Origin: Elites are created by Tyl Regor. They are most pure grineer without body modifications but they have gene modifications that make them stronger and agile. (Tyl regors map has most of the elites spawn rates.)

warframe_enemy_idea__elite_bodyguard_gri

Grineer elites arsenal

(players can get these weapons from clan tech i would imagine)

Grineer Katana

High damage and good rainge, but bit slow.

Grineer short spear

Fast and deadly with good rainge and status change but has lower damage.

Grineer Revolver

Modified marelok. Has very good accuracy and damage but is slow to shoot and has slow reload speed (about 3s).

warframe_weapon_idea__grineer_elite_arse

(hopefully every spaw<spawn is fixed)

(corpus enemy idea: exterminator: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253981-new-corpus-enemy-type-exterminator/)

Edited by omegaskorpion

Cool idea, but they can't even get the movement for the stalker right. So this would take some time. For all factions, I think need another challenging enemy class. All there is now are heavy's, supra ho's, and ancients..Which do get pretty annoying in higher levels they will indeed down you quickly. Oh btw, blue is a definite no for any grineer.

Cool idea, but they can't even get the movement for the stalker right. So this would take some time. For all factions, I think need another challenging enemy class. All there is now are heavy's, supra ho's, and ancients..Which do get pretty annoying in higher levels they will indeed down you quickly. Oh btw, blue is a definite no for any grineer.

Yes, the stalker ist pretty stalky right now (straight to players face attacking people arent stalky)

BTW:

always blu Tyl regor says hi.

And i have my idea for heavy corpus unit. (the forgotten submission that nobody ever saw in "enemys of the tenno" ... the C.W.A Exterminator)

Edited by omegaskorpion

but they can't even get the movement for the stalker right.

Come to think of it, They could use tenno wallrun animations, and DE has been making wallrun animations for kubros so i think they will manage to make them for grineer... expecialy now when they have to make the new grineer unit "Maniac".