Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Rhino's Iron Skin Keep Canceling When It Fall

DKPXR

I am using Rhino Prime at that time and after I was falled...

THE IRON SKIN WAS CANCELED

If you mean going down then you went down because the enemies/damage destroyed your Iron skin.

I thought that was kind of obvious?

i think it is intentional and not a bug.

Happens with things like invisibility on loki too.

I dearly hope it's not intentional. That would just be unnecessary punishment and wouldn't in any thinkable way enhance the game.

The falling thing I understand if its intentional but it also cancels if you do the invasion missions for the corpus when you run through the outside area and then teleport to thw grineer ship. That's kind of stupid.

I dearly hope it's not intentional. That would just be unnecessary punishment and wouldn't in any thinkable way enhance the game.

Having some sort of penalty from falling into a bottomless pit that would in any other game instatly kill you is hardly unnecessary. I welcome any change that makes you need to pay more attention instead of just rushing through everything with no regard to anything.

I am using Rhino Prime at that time and after I was falled...

THE IRON SKIN WAS CANCELED

did you try normal rhino then ?? maybe it dont get CANCELED

-

-

-

-

-

-

i dont understand why its so big deal if _ironskin_ gets canceled... not like the same effect is effecting _any other_ ability that is "turn on and go" like say... valkyr warcry / hysteria  tirnity link  ash cloack  loki invisibility  ember world on fire  nova null star  vol speed  or zephyr turbulence...

-

-

-

-

or maybe i am just imagining things... so please fix the iron skin but non of the others couse rhinoplayers apparently

Edited by Weke

or maybe i am just imagining things... so please fix the iron skin but non of the others couse rhinoplayers apparently

Woah, hostility much? Maybe he doesn't play the other frames, maybe he doesn't use those abilities, maybe a million different reasons.

And the OP never said "only fix IS plox, ignore everything else!"