The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 Year Later

rechot

Today marks one year since i first started playing warframe. i started on update 8.2( rise of the warlords). Since then i have completed every node see a new planet added, and seen warframe updates get bigger and bigger warframe is one of my favorite games. In one year i have only reached mastery rank 14 so much more work to do. Warframe is so much better from when i started, and the only reason i'm a PC gamer. 

Edited by rechot

Started playing in Dec when I got my ps4 and have just been amazed with every update. This game has come so very far and has so much further to go

with every update (even with the hicups) I continue to be amazed. Thanks to all at DE and for those that celebrate Happy Canada Day. Enjoy your well deserved day off.

ps. Even though you folks get bombarded with negative non constructive criticism I truly appreciate as do the majority of us all the hard work that has been put forth to make Warframe as great a game as it has become.

started september of last year and my newbiness showed like crazy. i actually bought the stalker pack and luckily i actually liked them weps or else i would be beating myself up. i almost exclusively use the hate when not seeing if i would like another melee weapon then regretting that weapon. the dread is still my favorite bow and of course who isnt obsessed with the despair.

• 2 weeks later...