Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Small Question About U14 Preview

Huryiade

Question

Hi, so i watched the stream about u14 and one question came to mind : if the new spaceship won't have the forge at the beginning does that mean that all crafted but unclaimed items will be lost? Or will we get them back when we install the forge?

If you need explanations, i crafted all warframes i got the whole set for, but haven't claimed all of them since i'm leveling them, modding them, then going to the next. Same for weapons. The reason i did that is to not have to wait 3+ days till it finishes crafting, i just have to claim it and begin leveling it.

But at the moment i have 30+ items waiting to be claimed, so can i leave them in the waiting queue, or do i have to claim them before U14 is deployed?

Edited by Huryiade

5 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure only the players that start new accounts after Update 14 will have to worry about running the missions necessary to turn their ship bits on.  Players who have existed before Update 14 most likely won't have to run the new quests to restore ship functionality.  I'm still going to do it anyway, however, because I don't want to miss out. :3

Im pretty sure nothing will be lost as the foundry stuff is saved in your account and is not tied to the virtual existence of your foundry.

The most likely thing is that we wont be able to access your foundry till you get the foundry module.