Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now That Valkyr Gets Her Ult Have Combos Like Stances Have

Garuger

What if Valkyr had an extra mod slot were you could add the stance you want to her . I dont mean of course that if you put crimson dervish she would make an energy sword and replicate the combos (even if that would be very cool) i mean that she would get unique stances just for her and they would include difrent combos for more variation . The original stance combo would be distributed for free along with her other abilities while the others would drop from certain enemies. Also those mods( for balance purposes mostly ) wont give extra points ,they wont  be upgradable and  they wont have a polarity . That is made because you will get 10 extra points or just 4 from mod if it fits and i dont think it would be too balanced to have such higher mod capity than other frames so we remove that along with the levels thus the mod would be like cooleant leak . Regardless all the combos from that mod will be instantly usable since it has no levels 

Discuss below 

meh.jpg

Too much work for a single warframe (animation wise). A single unique stance is enough for the time being.

Well they could mix and match animations from other stances so it wont have to be that hard to be made

I was surprised she was getting all that attention in the first place... I would just take what they give you, and let them move on to other frames who need polish.

I nver demanded to give her even more attetion and push aside other frames no i simple said an oppurtinity for future expansion

I'm not attacking your point. I'm simply saying that they've put in a ton of attention to her already.

i understand that and i really like it  i am just saying what it can  be done and wht how could be possible be expanded with new stance not now of course now we have U14 and Oberon / Nekros rework 

Edited by Garuger

I'm not attacking your point. I'm simply saying that they've put in a ton of attention to her already.

After watching the videos of "The new histeria" I kinda tought that they might be test driving new animations in general with Hysteria. Valkyr's rolling and jumping animations seemed smoother than the regular ones.