Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Strange With Valkyr

ForgottenGruver

Question

It could be on of thousand topics like other and it possibly was said but I think that somethink strange is with valkyr numbers of states and exactly it's shield capasity. I have full shild card and when I enter it into valkyr i saw some number in shield, but not that exactly must be on calculator. So valkyr has 150 shild capacity state on 30 lvl. Card of capasity must give her 810(It mean 150+440%(from 150) = 810) (with her own status) but gives 370. I am not DE or mathematician but I think that is somethink wrong in the calculations of the game. perhapse it must be fixed? I really do not know coz I see it for a long time and I misunderstood this is must be like this, or it's somethink must be fixed. I will give screens to prove my words.

before adding modificator

12_zps0574a4f1.jpg

1_zps37995a8f.jpg

after

123_zps1048fb2c.jpg

1234_zpsb06cc072.jpg

Thanks for your attention

Edited by ltnrfs

9 answers to this question

Its based off the amount of shields your warframe has at rank 0.

Base shield capacity of Valkyr is 50. 440% of 50 is 220. Combine that with the shield amount your Valkyr has at rank 30 (150), you will end up at 370. Working as intended.

Edited by Detheroc

Base shield capacity is 50. 440% of 50 is 220. Combine that with the shield amount your Valkyr has at rank 30 (150), you will end up at 370. Working as intended.

^

And I assume you're not english but geez dat grammar lol xD

Base shield capacity of Valkyr is 50. 440% of 50 is 220. Combine that with the shield amount your Valkyr has at rank 30 (150), you will end up at 370. Working as intended.

thanks. amm I wanna to say it's somethink strange game -___- normaly it must be 30 rank lvl shild +440% but thx

Edited by ltnrfs

amm 50+440%= 270, againg somethink wrong. If it would be like you say it must be 270 shild with card, but it's 370. it mean that somethink wrong even every lvl must not change this numbers, so your suggestion is wrong but thanks for trying.

you're the one that's wrong, he's right. check the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Redirection

50+ (50*4.4)=270... at level zero

then add the 100 she gets from leveling:

270+100= 370

there you go.

Detheroc is right; Vitality, Redirection and Steel Fibre all multiply your base health/shields/armor respectively when unranked, they don't scale as you level.

Correct.

Moved to the proper section.