The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is This Possible

HIGKILLER

The blueprint is indeed located in both those two missions. As for the redundancy, 's just simple RNG. 

Edit: By redundancy, I'm referring to your acquisition of the blueprint numerous times, not the fact that it appears in two different missions. In case that wasn't clear.

Additionally, here's a list of all the drop locations for the various prime parts: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/

Edited by Runehawk

Mag Prime BP isn't worth the pixels it's printed on.

You say that now...

1.) Mag is most likely going to eventually get ability tweaks, whenever DE can alot time to it.

2.) Mag Prime is eventually going to get a little Prime buff, just like Rhino and Loki Primes got.

3.) Eventually, Mag Prime will be shifted around the drop tables so that she's harder to get

Any of these three things will increase demand on Mag Prime. It may not end up going for nearly as much as Loki or Rhino, but people should be asking for parts.

Mag Prime BP isn't worth the pixels it's printed on. Seriously it's hard enough to get people to buy the 'good' prime parts, you are never going to sell the most common prime drop in the game.

absolutely right. no one in their right mind would buy mag parts since they drop like frogs on a apocalyptic day. devs stated a new mechanism is coming to give us something to do with unwanted prime parts (possibly some sort of transmutation) so hopefully that will take some of the pressure off.

i think the problem stems from the fact that impossiburu low drop chance for new prime parts is the only way DE can encourage us to buy prime access and make those that buy feel special for a while. its a timewall just like clan research that you can skip if u spend some money.

i understand that and support it since i dont see a better way to do it BUT that doesnt mean that the other drops in the target mission should be totally useless ... i mean grinding 3+w interception to get t4 keys to get mag prime bp is just not right

absolutely right. no one in their right mind would buy mag parts since they drop like frogs on a apocalyptic day. devs stated a new mechanism is coming to give us something to do with unwanted prime parts (possibly some sort of transmutation) so hopefully that will take some of the pressure off.

i think the problem stems from the fact that impossiburu low drop chance for new prime parts is the only way DE can encourage us to buy prime access and make those that buy feel special for a while. its a timewall just like clan research that you can skip if u spend some money.

i understand that and support it since i dont see a better way to do it BUT that doesnt mean that the other drops in the target mission should be totally useless ... i mean grinding 3+w interception to get t4 keys to get mag prime bp is just not right

If you don't want it don't get it.

If you don't want it don't get it.

did you even read my post? and pls chill with the insults not all of us are native engrish speakers. btw how many mag prime blueprins do you have? i have 12 bps (4 complete sets noone wants to buy) and i sold all my prime stuff for credits the week before prime trading ... if i dont want the mag bp dont get it? how can i avoid it? i dont want you either posting just for the sake of it and yet i get that same as mag bp.