The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ground Maps

Aleksa1389

This game is great and has a nice story but if only there could be more different maps on ground (not only snow maps) :D

for example :

- maps with vegetation and rivers

- maps with desert

that would make a game more interesting , because i think most people would like to play ground maps than maps in space ships , but that is only my opinion

I hate closed spaces... although, it makes my "Sneaky bastard backstab" skill go through the roof. Thank god the roof of the spaceships is kinda low.

Back to the subject, we don't have any information on how the worlds are in the current millenium. They could have been transformed into living planets with Teraformers, or other physic change due allmighty orakin gods.

I would love to get into a planet, where your mission is to retrive a datapack from a leaking nuclear reactor that is about to explode, or having to run free into the wilds and having to face off diferent kind of enemies, not entirely a new faction, basacly the "natural born species" of the planet plus the dominating faction.

Luckyly, the game is on BETA, so all of this is a "may happen". Just hope it does happen.

Btw, add this: Loot Crytank :D i want to steal some warframe :3

Edited by Endrance

This game is great and has a nice story but if only there could be more different maps on ground (not only snow maps) :D

for example :

- maps with vegetation and rivers

- maps with desert

that would make a game more interesting , because i think most people would like to play ground maps than maps in space ships , but that is only my opinion

And where exactly, plotwise, would these locations be?... It's hard enough to excuse a goddamn icy rock in nearly EVERY planet, where exactly would you find a desert and rivers IN SPACE?! More specifically, in our Sol System!

Edited by ReiganCross

And where exactly, plotwise, would these locations be?... It's hard enough to excuse a goddamn icy rock in nearly EVERY planet, where exactly would you find a desert and rivers IN SPACE?! More specifically, in our Sol System!

this game is sci-fi ... i saw ice on venus , but in our solar system on venus is hotter than 400

Abandoned Orokin (or other faction) bio-dome? Gives a plausible midsize map layout, can be overgrown and house strange creatures - experiments? "sentiennes" (don't know how it's spelled sry).

Grineer would probbably still need food and there has to be some way of growing food in space for life to be atleast semi-functioning. A project could have gone wrong or what ever...or they might still be using it and Tenno just drop in in their usuall manner kicking &#! and chewing boubble gum :)

this game is sci-fi ... i saw ice on venus , but in our solar system on venus is hotter than 400

this.

Venus should be like :

http://ferrebeekeeper.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/venus-surface.jpg

Spaceships are fine, but on planet surfaces, please at least make it a little closer to reality, not a snow terrain for every planet.

Edited by zaxthealien

this.

Venus should be like :

http://ferrebeekeepe...nus-surface.jpg

Spaceships are fine, but on planet surfaces, please at least make it a little closer to reality, not a snow terrain for every planet.

Yes that was what i said on venus is 400 degrees , and at least ther should be 3 tipes of plantes

1. With fire , red sky

2. With snow , cloudy sky

3. With trees and rivers , blue sky :D

All this talk about venus not being realistic enough is just pointless Remember this is a SCI-FI game Thus Realism isnt nessacarly needed... Who knows venus Blooms into a Tera planet in 1 billion years...

Alltho I get the idea and i like it aswell more diffrent Environments but its not that it haves to be done i mean im pretty happy how the game looks right now... I preffer them to work on Server issues First and then expanding on the environments