The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Warframe Idea

kanzu

I was thinking about some kind of Vampire-like Warframe. (I shall edit this post, as I continue to create things about him :3)

Name: I DUNNO D:

Stats: Helath: 110

Shields: 75

Armor: 15

Energy: 100

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Skills:

1- Siphoning Strike: launches a dagger (looking kinda like closed Castana) coated in (default) red mist, which deals 20%/30%/45% of the target's current health and heals *NAME* for the halfed amount of the damage

2 - Coat of Darkness (AOE) : *NAME* coats himself in a dark shroud which deals 5%/8%/12% of every enemies' in the area of effect maximum health and recharges 1 point of Energy per second for every enemy in the area 

3 - Crimson Magazine: charges *NAME'S* and every ally's shooting weapon with Crimson Bullets that deal the same amount of damage of the current weapon, but every hit heals the shooter for 10/15/20 points

4 - Red Plague: Applies a Plague virus-thingy to the closest 3/6/10 enemies, the virus slows infected ones and slowly kills them, dealing 10%/12%/15% of it's health, healing the *NAME* for 1 HP per second per 1 infected and still living enemy. When the infected one dies, he will poof out of his body a cloud of gas, which infects other enemies and the cycle continues...

I am going to post a 'concept art' of some kind (I'M BAD AT DRAWING FFS D:), but later x3!

when did this turn into a blade storm talk?

oh I think its the name of your concept

we were talking bout a frame idea on your concept, some guy made a time frame here, then he mentioned Blade Storm and thats how the talk happened. 

PS now a Vampire frame has been made before this comment

people are making concepts on your thread even though they can use the "Welcome To The Fan Concept Forum" thread to make their ideas.

I was thinking about some kind of Vampire-like Warframe. (I shall edit this post, as I continue to create things about him :3)

Name: I DUNNO D:

Stats: Helath: 110

Shields: 75

Armor: 15

Energy: 100

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Skills:

1- Siphoning Strike: launches a dagger (looking kinda like closed Castana) coated in (default) red mist, which deals 20%/30%/45% of the target's current health and heals *NAME* for the halfed amount of the damage

2 - Coat of Darkness (AOE) : *NAME* coats himself in a dark shroud which deals 5%/8%/12% of every enemies' in the area of effect maximum health and recharges 1 point of Energy per second for every enemy in the area 

3 - Crimson Magazine: charges *NAME'S* and every ally's shooting weapon with Crimson Bullets that deal the same amount of damage of the current weapon, but every hit heals the shooter for 10/15/20 points

4 - Red Plague: Applies a Plague virus-thingy to the closest 3/6/10 enemies, the virus slows infected ones and slowly kills them, dealing 10%/12%/15% of it's health, healing the *NAME* for 1 HP per second per 1 infected and still living enemy. When the infected one dies, he will poof out of his body a cloud of gas, which infects other enemies and the cycle continues...

I am going to post a 'concept art' of some kind (I'M BAD AT DRAWING FFS D:), but later x3!

1. is vampire what a vampire can do or is it blood element, either way just make it you use fangs on at least one of the abilities, fangs to suck blood, blood could be like health and regains yours so maybe change first ability to fangs for an actual vampire.

2. I think this concept isn't for new frame ideas, It's kanzu's frame idea and concept, besides one of the pinned threads already allow you to post ideas on there.

oh I think its the name of your concept

we were talking bout a frame idea on your concept, some guy made a time frame here, then he mentioned Blade Storm and thats how the talk happened. 

PS now a Vampire frame has been made before this comment

people are making concepts on your thread even though they can use the "Welcome To The Fan Concept Forum" thread to make their ideas.

"facepalm of over 9000 dead souls"

what is your original concept?

A meele based wrecking machine. (drawing the concept right now)

EDIT: The concept looks ugly as sh!t, at least it something

EDIT 2: Im somewhat done.

Edited by kanzu

• 4 months later...